Paul Davis Emergency Services of Wilkes Barre PA is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair damage and cleanup to commercial, residential and institutional structures from fire, water, storm, mold or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
At Paul Davis Emergency Services of Wilkes Barre PA, we are proud to have served Stroudsburg for more than [years].
History of Innovation
Paul Davis is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the very first networks to work with the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up damage to property
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in scientific methods and technology
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and exceptional customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on offering services in the communities, towns and cities across the United State, having created a synergy of experience, excellence and expertise that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business is damaged by fire, water, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!